Asheville 3Day Jam ~~ The 68 Hour Score
Jams, Classes, Food and Fun!
Join Western North Carolina and its Ashevillians for a beautiful 3 day weekend of Contact Improvisation! This is a beginner friendly event, and a great way to get started, delve deeper, or otherwise enjoy doing Contact Improv!
Improvise Every Moment!
Price (Sliding Scale):
- $75 Student rate (full-time student or unemployed)
- $90 Regular rate (employed)
- $120 Professional rate
- $150 Supporting the Arts!
- Jam and Eats: $10-20
- Classes: $15-25
- Meals: $10-20
Schedule: Thursday, July 31st (evening) — Sunday, August 3nd
- 7pm -10pm – Opening Circle and Jam
- 10am-1pm – Transitions that Flow – Idelle Packer and CJ O’Reilly
- 2:30-5:30pm – Finding the Joy – Class with Michael Hurd
- 7-9pm – Asheville Movement Collective (AMC) Dance Wave – $7 entry fee not included
- Location: NYS3
- Morning – Brunch and enjoying each other’s company! – 7 Lockley Ave, 28804
Open Jam at the JCC
- 12pm-5pm – dance, relax, games, snack, Infusion Tea Lounge
- 5pm-7pm – dinner break (dinner out on the town; i.e. not provided)
- 7pm-10pm – evening jam with *live music*
- 10am-1pm – Homewood (AKA. Zilicoa Castle)
Go .9mi along Montford Ave, away from Downtown; turn Right onto Zillicoa Street; Homewood is the Castle on the Left. Parking on Zillicoa Street, or Behind Homewood.
From 240 WEST: Take the Montford Ave Exit (4C); at Light, Turn Right. Follow above local Directions
From 240 EAST: Take the Montford Ave Exit (4C); at Light ,Turn Right; at Light ,Turn Right.